• Show up anytime between 11 am and 3 pm and visit with others as long as you like.
• Feel free to bring food for your family. However, please don’t bring food to share, because we will not have our usual potluck.
• Please gather in groups no larger than 10 when you're visiting, and maintain social distancing between groups. (This keeps us in line with the state's ban on mass gatherings of more than 10.)
• Shelters 7&8 are located between the pool and the bandstand in Riverside Park.
• Bring a lawn chair if you want to make sure you have something to sit on.
• If you have to park outside the park itself, but can't manage the walk, text 567.207.5723, provide your location and vehicle description, and we’ll send someone to pick
you up. If you’re able, stand by your vehicle till your “valet” arrives.
CELEBRATE RECOVERY TO RESTART(with restrictions)
Tuesday, July 7th
Park in Large back lot.
Enter and exit only throughthe large double FOYER doors.
No food, coffee, or other beverages will be provided.
Kitchen will remain closed and off limits.
Individuals may bring their own beverages.
Masks are required but may be removed once seated.
Masks available if needed.
Please use front foyer restrooms only.
Those who attend must maintain social distancing.