Welcome to New Life
Join us online or in-person Sunday @ 9:00 & 11:00
No matter your past. No matter your present. You'll find a warm welcome at New Life.
You'll discover a safe place where you can make friends.
Where you can explore all your questions and doubts about God. Be accepted, not judged.
And develop a relationship with Jesus that will change your life forever.
We offer lots of opportunities for you to connect with others in a genuine community and use the gifts and talents God's given you to bless others.
Ready to connect?
to fill out a
• Show up anytime between 11 am and 3 pm and visit with others as long as you like.
• Feel free to bring food for your family. However, please don’t bring food to share, because we will not have our usual potluck.
• Please gather in groups no larger than 10 when you're visiting, and maintain social distancing between groups. (This keeps us in line with the state's ban on mass gatherings of more than 10.)
• Shelters 7&8 are located between the pool and the bandstand in Riverside Park.
• Bring a lawn chair if you want to make sure you have something to sit on.
• If you have to park outside the park itself, but can't manage the walk, text 567.207.5723, provide your location and vehicle description, and we’ll send someone to pick you up. If you’re able, stand by your vehicle till your “valet” arrives.
CELEBRATE RECOVERY TO RESTART(with restrictions)
Tuesday, July 7th
Park in Large back lot.
Enter and exit only throughthe large double FOYER doors.
No food, coffee, or other beverages will be provided.
Kitchen will remain closed and off limits.
Individuals may bring their own beverages.
Masks are required but may be removed once seated.
Masks available if needed.
Please use front foyer restrooms only.
Those who attend must maintain social distancing.
SUNDAY AM | 9AM & 11AM
Sunday School for Preschool - Grade 8
Staffed Toddler Nursery
Parents Hospitality Room for Parents with Infants
Sensory Hospitality Room
During the School Year
High School Small Group
The 20s & 30s Life Group
WEDNESDAY | 7 PM
Spring & Fall Semesters
Ministries for Children:
Royal Rangers & Girls Ministry
Click here to subscribe to News & Upcoming Events to stay in the loop and easily register for events. This e-letter is sent out each Friday.
Click here to sign up for Pastor Dutch’s Weekly Email to have his sermons delivered to your inbox each week.
NEW LIFE ASSEMBLY OF GOD
3120 Norcrest Street,
Findlay, Ohio 45840
Office hours are 10AM - 3PM,
Monday through Thursday.
Questions? Concerns? Need more info?
We’d love to hear from you!
Thanks for submitting!